Troy’s revelation changes his relationship with Rose. Do you think one major lie or betrayal can permanently change how you see someone, even if you have known and trusted that person for years? Explain your reasoning and how trust can or cannot be rebuilt.
response :I think one major lie or betrayal can change how you see someone, even if you have known and trusted them for years. Once trust is broken, it can be hard to believe that person again because you may always wonder if they are hiding something else. However, I think trust can be rebuilt over time if the person is honest, takes responsibility, and shows through their actions that they have changed.
Summary:we read fences
Reflection:I learned that trust can take a long time to build but can be broken by one major mistake. I also learned that rebuilding trust requires honesty, patience, and effort from both people.
Comments
Post a Comment