Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?
Response:I wasn’t really surprised by any of the presentations because I feel like I pretty much know my classmates. I feel like sometimes people show their true personalities, but sometimes they don’t, depending on how comfortable they are with the person. I know I have judged people before getting to know them, which I know isn’t really good. The presentations taught me that everybody is different and has different personalities, interests, and things they identify with. One thing I’ll do differently is try not to judge people and actually get to know them before making assumptions about who they are.
Summary: we presented our identity mask.
Reflection:I learned that everyone has different experiences, personalities, and qualities that may not always be visible on the surface. I also learned that taking the time to get to know someone can help me understand and appreciate who they really are.
Comments
Post a Comment