In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?
Response :I have had to choose between hanging out with my friends and going to work. Even though I wanted to spend time with my friends, I knew I needed to work because I had responsibilities and wanted to save money. My responsibilities influenced my decision, and I was satisfied with my choice because I knew I was doing what I needed to do.
Summary :In class, we read and discussed Scene 4 of Fences and talked about Troy’s past, responsibilities, and choices.
Reflection :I learned that sometimes we have to choose our responsibilities over the things we want to do. This scene showed me that our choices can have an impact on our lives.
Comments
Post a Comment