In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money. Do you think adult children should ask their parents to borrow money, or should they be expected to handle their financial problems on their own? Explain your opinion and connect it to your own experiences, observations, or beliefs about family and money.
Response: I think adult children can ask their parents to borrow money if they really need help, but they should also try to handle their financial problems on their own. Families should be able to help each other during difficult times, but it is also important to learn how to be responsible with money. In my family, I believe helping each other is important, especially when someone is struggling, but the person should still try to become financially independent.
Summary: We continued reading fence
Reflection: I learned that money can sometimes cause disagreements between family members, even when they care about each other.
Comments
Post a Comment