Prompt Response: Something I did that was out of the norm for me was getting out of my comfort zone and joining SGA. I decided to do it because I wanted to try something new and become more involved in my school, even though I was nervous at first. My friends and family were really supportive, and being voted for by my classmates made me feel proud of myself. I’m still nervous about having a big role as class president during my senior year, but I’m excited for the opportunity. This experience has taught me how to become a better leader and believe in myself more.
summary: we would like a story about why I want a wife and then we wrote a list of like reasons why we want a husband.
Reflection: I learn that many women in different cultures have big responsibilities. I also learned and realize that not just women should be having the big responsibilities.
Comments
Post a Comment