Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.
Response: I prefer hands on activities because I learn better when I am actually involved in the activity. I feel like they make class more interesting and less boring. Hands on activities also help me understand the topic better because I get to experience it instead of just reading about it. I usually remember things better when I am able to participate and do something myself. Overall, I think hands on activities are the best way for me to learn.
summary: We read “The Myth of the Latin Woman” and completed a worksheet about the stereotypes discussed in the text.
Reflection: I learned that stereotypes can cause people to make assumptions about someone based on their culture or appearance. I also learned that these assumptions do not show who a person really is.
Comments
Post a Comment