I have many goals I wanna achieve this year but the top three goals I want achieve this year are improving my gpa, be a good class president , and of course I want to graduate. I want to improve my gpa so I can get in to a good collage. Im going to make that possible by turing in all my work and studying for test so I can get a good grade. I also want to be a good class president by supporting my classmates and helping make our senior year memorable. Graduating is important to me bacuase I want to start a new chapter in my life and I also want to make my parents proud.
Prompt: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Prompt Response: Over the past week I've gotten more comfortable with the class and it seems like I'll enjoy. I've gotten used to the assignments of discussions and have a better idea of how much work we will have. I like the structure of the class because it gives me opportunities to participate and hear different perspectives. One of my strengths is understanding other people's perspectives and trying to see things from their point of one of my strengths is understanding other people's perspectives and trying to see things from their point of view. One Challenge I think I will have a speaking in front of people and expressing myself. For example when I was called on in class I had an idea for what I wanted to say but I got nervous and had trouble putting my thoughts into words. I feel like as we continue I think I'll become more comfortable speaking and expressing ideas but it's going to be something I'll have to work on. Summary: In class we read a p...
Comments
Post a Comment