Prompt response: I felt completely lost on my first day of high school because the school was so much bigger than I expected. Even though I had gone on a tour before, I still had trouble finding my classes and had to keep asking teachers for directions. It was also difficult because I barely had any classes with my friends, so I had to step out of my comfort zone and meet new people. I remember feeling nervous and overwhelmed because everything was unfamiliar. Looking back, I realize that being lost on my first day was just the beginning of me becoming more comfortable and finding my place in high school.
Summery: We went over a presentation about gender roles.
Reflection: I learned that gender rules are expectations about how people are supposed to act based if they’re a girl Or a boy. I also learned that you don’t have to follow the stereotypes.
Comments
Post a Comment